Saturday, March 28, 2009

And the Next American Idol Is......

We had a Ward talent show/Chilli Cook Off last week and Kyndra & Shayli really wanted to participate in it. Of course Kyndra wanted to sing and she sang a song from the movie Esther. We were pretty proud of her. She did a great job. Shayli has sworn off a singing career so she made chilli. It was really good and she made it all herself. She even put chocolate in it. I didn't even think of getting a picture of it. It didn't win, but it was very tasty. Anyway, this is just one of those blogs were I brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy Kyndra's song.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, that was so good! I am very impressed that she even dared to get up and sing in front of people. But I guess if you are good, then you don't have anything to fear. You must be so proud!

Terry Lynn said...

HOly cow. I finally got it to load for me. What a little singer. She didn't seem a bit scared either. That was amazing.

Tif said...

Kyndra is so brave and such a fantastic singer! Gage and I sure enjoyed it, Gage even gave an applause! Thanks for sharing.

The Wageman Clan said...

I am IMPRESSED! What a brave little soul. I would have started to cry if I had been up there. (Rod's farewell) Anyway, tell her GREAT job. Sure love ya!