Friday, September 4, 2009

Don't Die Of Shock!!!


I was realizing this morning that it has been quite a while since I've posted anything, so thought I would finally do it today. School has been up and running for a month now and all is going well. Shayli loves her new school. She has already learned so much and we now really really appreciate the value of good teachers. What a difference they make! Kyndra is loving the second grade and has found a new love....the Boxcar Children books. She has always liked reading, but now she is really liking it. Lynzee FINALLY got tooth number four this past week. Yes, she is almost 16 months and only has four teeth. I HATE TEETHING!! She has been so grouchy this past week, so I'm hoping that more teeth are on the way and we get over this fun part of being a mom. Shane still works his guts out. If he isn't at work, he's working on the farm, and if he isn't at the farm, he's working out. It's hard not to love this hardworking buff guy. :) I have once again gotten myself into coaching Kyndra's soccer team. I think we may have another one of those seasons, but I'm hoping for at least one win this year. :) Shayli said I shouldn't ruin a good record. HA HA Shayli!! So all in all, life is treating us pretty good. I'm already counting down for summer. Only 8 months and a few days until we get to Utah.....WOO HOO!! Can't wait to see everyone!!

6 comments:

Tif said...

oh my gosh, talk about a blast and great memory from the past... The Boxcar Children!! I had totally forgot about those stories but just remembered how much I enjoyed them.. Now I need to go buy the books or find them at the library! I don't blog much either but have high aspirations to do so! Glad you're all doing well!

Terry Lynn said...

I never read the Boxcar Children. I am glad they bring back fond memories. I love the song you put whith your post. It is fun. I think you will be an awesome soccer mom. I can see you do it totally. And I'll be Kindra is loving you do it.

Terry Lynn said...

OOps...I spelled Kyndra's name wrong!!! Sorry Kyndra~~~

Kelli said...

You guys are so dang cute! Glad to see a post up again.

Melanie said...

I'm dyin of shock....so glad for an update. Hope you are doing well. The girls are so cute!!

The Wageman Clan said...

If I hadn't been sitting down I would have fallen over!! An actual post on your blog! Hooray! Good to see you FINALLY blogging again. :) Sure love ya!